Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
West Virginia Anesthesiology Opening 201006
Join a remarkable staff of providers and become a part of a financially-sound, thriving and innovative healthcare system
* Salary $325K with quarterly bonus
* $75K Sign-on bonus
* 10 weeks of vacation
* $4 - 10K annual stipend for CME
* 2-year track to Shareholder
* Provide inpatient and outpatient anesthesia and perioperative care to surgical patients from all specialties, including orthopedics, trauma, neurosurgery, cardiothoracic, pediatric surgery, and obstetrics
* Exclusive physician anesthesia services provider for the state´s largest tertiary medical center as well as several ambulatory surgery centers
* Equitable call schedule
* Excellent support staff
* Medical / dental / vision / 401-K / long term disability coverage
Wild and wonderful . . . almost heaven
* The cultural, recreational, and business capital of the Appalachian Mountains
* Excellent Public and Private Schools
* NCAA Division I Intercollegiate Sports Teams
* Driving distance for skiing, water sports, hiking, etc.
* Bike friendly community with a network of trails
* Art walks, downtown street festivals and brown bag concert series
* Come play - multiple family friendly venues and activities
Direct / Fax: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
[Register to View]
Cell / Text: [Register to View]
MENTION CODE 201006 - AN
MD or DO Medical Degree
Eligible to be state licensed in the United States
United States Residency and / or Fellowship training
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Pinnacle Health Group (PHG), one of the nation’s largest full-service physician recruitment firms, was established in 1994. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, our staff of professionals has proudly built a reputation on high quality, results-focused service and guaranteed results.
We are dedicated to finding an opportunity that fits your professional expertise, and offers a balanced lifestyle...