- Mayo Clinic Care Network Member
- Looking for enthusiastic Anesthesiologist to join growing practice
- Committed to excellent care and continuing education
- Hospital-employed group with competitive salary and benefits
- Equitable call schedule, care team mode, Cerner EMR
- Practice team includes 7 full-time physicians, 15 full-time CRNA’s with several solid PRN CRNA’s
- Nonprofit, independent community hospital with A+ Moody rating in NW Ohio
- Central location on I-75, 45 minutes south of Toledo and I-80
- Findlay Hospital: 150 beds, 16-bed ICU and 18-bed CCU, Level III Trauma Center, Level III ODH Heart Care Center
- Bluffton Hospital: 25-bed, specialty clinics, 24-hour ED, diagnostic services, outpatient surgery/procedures
- Cardiac, neuro, ortho, general, urology, gynecological surgery, ENT, Low-risk obstetrics (~1500 deliveries/year)
- Primary Stroke Center, Level II Special Care Nursery
- Robotics Center of Excellence, (4) da Vinci surgical robots
BVHS Specialties: Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgery, Cardiology, ENT, Allergy & Immunology, Orthopedic Surgery, Palliative Care, Hospice, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Pulmonary Critical Care, Pain Management, Psychiatry, Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Urology
Blanchard Valley Health System (BVHS) is a non-profit, integrated regional health system based in Findlay, Northwest Ohio. We are rooted in the community and growing to meet area needs. We serve an eight-county radius and employ more than 3,000 associates.Our Mission: Caring for a lifetime.
Our Vision: Extraordinary people. Exceptional care.
Our Values: Integrity, Compassion, ,Skill, Collaboration, Innovation and Humor.
"100 Top Hospitals" 6-time recipient IBM Watson Health
"100 Great Community Hospitals" 2019 ,Becker's Hospital Review
"#1 Micropolitan, 6 consecutive years" Site Selection Magazine
"Best Small City in NW Ohio" WalletHub
"Best Hometown in Northwest Ohio" Ohio Magazine
"No. 2 in U.S. for Dining" Nielson’s Restaurant Index
"Top 10 Best Places to Live in Ohio" Movoto Real Estate
Live: Downtown Findlay is a blend of beautiful, historical structures bustling with retail shops, restaurants, activities and businesses. The Findlay area offers year-round recreation and cultural activities, unique cuisine and a wide range of attractions. The Marathon Center for the Performing Arts (MCPA) provides a hub for the performing and visual arts.
Learn: Findlay is home to the University of Findlay, Owens Community College and ,Winebrenner Theological Seminary. Findlay High School is a comprehensive high school with an enrollment of over 1,600 students in grades 9-12. Findlay's middle school students attend one of three middle schools: Donnell, Central or Glenwood. There are four intermediate buildings, four primary buildings, and one K-5 building within the school system.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]