**Anesthesiology opening in Missouri**
* Located in ***West Plains, MO*** - 100m from Springfield, MO
* Full time, permanent
* Employed opportunity
* Seeking a BC/BE Anesthesiologist with cardiac experience join a thriving practice
* We have two other MD's on staff plus six full-time CRNAs.
* Volume of 8500 surgical procedures annually.
* Presently we are providing Cardiothoracic and Interventional Cardiology, GS, GI, Neurosurgery, Ortho, ENT, CT, Ophthalmology, Urology, and Ob/Gyn.
* Our facilities include five ORs, one C-section suite, and a prospering GI lab.
* Competitive salary
* Generous sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement offered
* Student loan support available up to $100,000
* Up to $4,500 for CMEs and professional license fees, dues and journals.
* Malpractice at $2 mill per occurrence/ $6 mill aggregate.
* Health, dental, vision, life, long and short term disability, AD&D,
* 403B matching up to 3% after one year.
* 457 plan Top Hat Plan max contribution of $18,000 per year.
West Plains is the center of trade for a 50-mile radius. The area's educational opportunities are excellent with public and private schools. Also, the West Plains campus of Missouri State University provides academic and vocational education programs which include a registered and practical nursing program plus a respiratory care school. The West Plains area has prospered as a result of its central location for trade-in southern Missouri as well as the growth of its educational and health services.
West Plains, listed in The 100 Best Small Towns In America, is a family-oriented community located in the beautiful Ozark mountains, national forest lands, lakes and streams provide abundant outdoor recreational activities. We are uniquely located 200 miles from St. Louis and 100 miles from Springfield, Missouri. Ozarks Medical Center has been named one of the Top 100 Rural and Community Hospitals in the United States one of only two named in Missouri.
West Plains, MO is in an underserved area and we do accept J1 and H1B applicants. We are also located in the Delta Regional Authority which has no limit on J1 waivers and there is no waiver application deadline.