This 1-year partnership-track opportunity has a strong income with partnership perks. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, long- and short-term disability, 9 weeks of vacation to start, dues/license/etc, and a 401k retirement plan after year 1.
You will enjoy working in Springdale with beautiful lakes, streams, walking trails, and cultural opportunities including touring Broadway plays, live concerts, and multi-million dollar art at Crystal Bridges. The growing diverse community offers excellent school systems and a strong economy.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
- 1 year to partnership with a strong income offered
- 9 weeks of vacation to start
- Contracted at 3 facilities in the Springdale area
- Group has a surgery center
- Call is shared equally among the group
- General B&B including OB and cosmetics at a plastics office
- Light cardiac skills preferable (fellowship not required) and strong regional skills desirable
- Wonderful family community with lots of young professionals and excellent schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail