Are you looking for Anesthesiology locums in North Carolina? A hospital in Eastern North Carolina needs a Board-Certified Anesthesiologist to help provide coverage. New providers will be scheduled for orientation prior to beginning shifts.
This locums position is with a 114-bed hospital with about 21, 000 patients per year. This position is both outpatient and inpatient.
- Short-term vacation coverage
- Call schedule 1:3
- Call shared with 1 MD and 2 CRNA’s
- Must be able to start surgery within 30 minutes of call back
- # of Surgical Cases per month: 60
- Critical Care ICU Duties
- Avg # of patients/day/provider App’s- 8/Dr.’s-1
- Avg # of admissions/day 8
- Avg # of admissions/night 6
- Required to serve back up in ER (Called for difficult Intubations & Spinals)
Our physician recruiters have the market knowledge and client contacts to keep you working, as well as, the experience to efficiently navigate the locums placement and credentialing process. Let [Register to View] highly skilled physician recruiters save you time by utilizing the forty years of experience our team possesses. Contact a physician recruiter today at [Register to View] or by email at [Register to View] .