Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Sterling, Illinois – Population 30k – 55 miles from Quad Cities & Less than 2 Hours from Chicago
Location Details: The Twin Cities of Sterling and Rock Falls are well-connected. Chicago is only 114 miles from the Sauk Valley. The Quad Cities and Rockford are each only 55 miles away. Sterling and Rock Falls are also served by the Whiteside County Airport, with available connections to Chicago's O'Hare and Midway airports. The Quad Cities and Rockford airports also have major air connections. Families in these communities stay busy with activities that originate in their schools and churches. Sterling is served by a unit school, K through 12. Rock Falls has a dual system with six elementary schools and a junior high and high school. There also are six parochial schools in the area. Sterling has an abundance of recreational opportunities. The Rock River provides plenty of summertime fun for the boater, skier, paddler, or fisherman. There are five golf courses in the immediate area, one of which is operated by the Sterling Park District. The Park District also operates a marina and indoor fitness centers. If it's not here, the great thing about Sterling is that you can always drive just an hour or two at the most in any direction to find what you need. No other community the size of these companion communities can offer more in the way of recreation, schools, medical services and quality of life. The cost of living also makes this a desirable place to call home, over 20% below the national average!Molly KrusSenior Consultant – Source MedicalE-mail: [Register to View]
style="color: #0563c1; text-decoration: underline;" target="_blank">[Register to View]
style="font-size: 11pt;">Cell/Text: [Register to View]
- Permanent, full-time position
- Employed with 99-bed hospital employing 115 physicians in 35 specialties
- Join practice of 2 Anesthesiologist and 5 CRNAs
- CRNAs take first call, Anesthesiologist take second call; call rotation for backup is every third night and every third weekend
- Nine weeks of vacation per year
- Service area of 105k residents
- Competitive & negotiable base salary or income guarantee with productivity incentives. Sign-on, relocation, malpractice, CME, professional dues, marketing costs, and other exceptional benefits that may include student loan repayment and other compensation
Fax: 1-[Register to View]
Reference Number: 35721
Creve Coeur, United States
Whether its your first practice opportunity upon completion of your residency or fellowship, or you're a practicing physician in need of a change, Source Medical is uniquely organized to offer your search personal attention.