Location: New York, NY
Occupational Category: Physician
Description: A state-of-the-art healthcare facility with all procedures done in the office is seeking to hire an Anesthesiologist to join their team. The Anesthesiologist must be comfortable working with GI as almost all procedures are in that venue and are outpatient only. There is no Trauma or Cardiac cases. Physician must have an outgoing energetic personality and comfortable seeing 20-30 patients a day. You will be joined by at least one Part timer and have three State of the art procedure rooms to work with.
Requirements of the Anesthesiologist:
- Stable employed position
- 7:00 am - 5 pm, Monday Friday no weekends or evenings
- Wonderful family-oriented upscale community
- Competitive compensation with full benefits
- Paid malpractice
- Three weeks PTO and 1 week for CME with 401K offered after first year.
- Must be Board eligible, would prefer Board Certified with at least one year of experience.
This multi-Specialty group serves an upscale clientele who do not take Medicaid. The ideal candidate must have a DO/MD degree, NY State licensed or eligible, Board certified or eligible in Anesthesiology.
This opportunity offers a generous compensation package with unlimited earning potential and Salary increases are typical via performance bonus after your first three months of employment. You will be offered full medical benefits, PTO, CME time and, 3 weeks of paid time off, medical, dental, vision, malpractice coverage, and will have weekends & evenings off.