DATES NEEDED Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- ASAP - 1 week a month minimum up to full-time
POSITION DETAILS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- East of St. Louis
- B&B Cases, No OB, Hearts or Heads
- Medically Directed
- 7am to 3pm OR 8am to 4pm hour shifts - Monday through Friday.
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
BENEFITS Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified physician and advanced practitioners on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more about locum tenens staffing needs.