COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Anesthesiology (ANES)
- Annual Realistic Income - $390,000-$460,000 PLUS
- Retirement Contribution Up to 53,000 Per Year
- $15,000 Sign-on Bonus PLUS Relocation Assistance.
- 1 Year Track to Partnership
- 8 Weeks of PTO + Holidays
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Anesthesiology (ANES)
- Join an Established Group, Founded in 1952
- Seeking Providers with Passion for Patient-Care And Team Mentality
- See a Variety of Acuity-levels and case mix.
- Call: 12-13 Weekends Per Year / 1-2 Days Per Week
- Position Requires Supervising CRNA’s and Performing Your Own Cases
- Cardiac Anesthesiology Experience or Trained Are Welcome to Apply
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Anesthesiology (ANES)
- Board Certified by the American Board of Anesthesiology
- Able to Acquire Illinois Atate License
COMMUNITY Anesthesiology (ANES)
- 1-hour drive time to O’Hare Airport in Chicago, Illinois
- 22.3% lower cost of living compared to Chicago
- Cozy community with a Plethora of amenities - In town Chicago Blackhawks Ice Hockey Affiliate Club, Japanese Garden, Shopping, and endless Wine-and-Dine options
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit [Register to View] for more information.