Anesthesiology opening in PA
Located in Altoona, PA
Seeking Board Eligible or Board Certified (within 5 years of completing residency/fellowship) General Anesthesiologist to step into busy, fully established, practice.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Comprehensive Benefits Package includes health, dental, vision insurance; pension, generous CME allowance.
- 11 anesthesiologist group practice who provide care to approximate 20,000 surgical patients per year.
- Case load includes: cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, urology, trauma surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery and general surgery. Annual OB deliveries: 1,200.
- The anesthesia care settings include: 12 ORs, 1 cysto room, 1 lithotripsy room, 4 procedure room endoscopy suite, 2 C-Section ORs on the OB unit, 4 cath labs, and 2 interventional radiology suites: all in the main hospital; and a 6-OR ASC on the hospital campus.
- Additionally there are 30 CRNAs who work with the anesthesiologists.
The Altoona/Blair County/Central Pennsylvania region is a family-oriented community with excellent school systems, abundant cultural amenities, easy access to larger, neighboring cities, and unlimited outdoor and recreational opportunities.