Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Board Certified Anesthesiologist Evansville, IN dj
Board Certified Anesthesiologist Evansville, IN dj
We are currently seeking a BC Anesthesiologist in Evansville, Indiana.
* Hospital employed
* Become 3rd physician in the group
* Call Coverage 1:13. Call rotations for 1st, 2nd, 3rd call. 1st call always has the next day off.
* Scheduling: 9 daily: 6 OR, 2 OB, 1 GI
* Average volume of 4,800 surgical cases per year
* 11 CRNAs that function independently
* Large signing bonus and relocation assistance
* 10 weeks off. Includes vacation, sick, personal and CME time
* Need due to replacement physician is relocating to be closer to aging family members
This small town is a great place to raise your family! Economically strong area that consistently boasts one of the lowest unemployment rates in the state. Schools in the area provide excellent academic preparations and offer a wide variety of extracurricular activities and sports programs. The area provides tremendous outdoor recreational activities including golf, fishing, biking, hiking and close to a 200+ acres lake. Easy access to larger cities s
San Diego, California, United States
Ready for a change? Send us your resume and what kind of job you are looking for.Check all our active jobs and company profile here: https://careermd.com/physicians/databasesearch.aspx?eg=1Employer Name: ESR Healthcare https://www.postjobfree.com/jobs?q=ESR&l=&radius=25http://www.jobvertise.com/members/esrdirector
We will reply with a list of open positions.thank you