Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
I have an ongoing need for a locum tenens anesthesiologist who is able to help with coverage in Virginia starting December 10th. Privileges can be granted in time to meet the start date.
- An Anesthesiologist is needed to administer to patients during GI procedures
- Will be working solo
- Assignment dates: December 10 and ongoing
- Schedule: Monday, Wednesday, and/or Friday 645a - 245p
- Call ratio: no call or weekends
- Types of cases: Adult, GI/ENDO
- Supervision: 100% own cases, solo practice
- Certification requirements: ACLS, BLS
- Board certification: board certified or board eligible (within 5-years)
- Credentialing can be done quickly
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...