Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
I have an ongoing need for a locum anesthesiologist who is able to help with full-time coverage starting in as soon as credentialing can be completed and ongoing. Temporary privileges are available to help meet the assignment start date.
- Assignment dates: ASAP – Aug 2
- Schedule: Monday – Friday | 7 – 3:30 or 8 – 4:30; 30-min Lunch/Break
- Call Ratio: no call
- Types of Cases: general B&B, no hearts, endo, urology, neuro, bariatric, ortho, regional, OB/GYN, ENT, plastics, some trauma
- Average caseload: 3 – 5 cases/day
- Supervision: 100% own cases
- Certification requirements: ACLS, BLS, Pals
- Board certification: must be board certified or eligible within 5 years of training
- EMR: Epic
- Credentialing: temporary privileges
At Fusion Healthcare Staffing, we pride ourselves on giving personalized service with unmatched integrity and honesty. Our experienced staffing professionals will not only help you find jobs in your specialty throughout the country; they’ll also help you through every step of the credentialing and traveling process. We love providing medical professionals with opportunities for travel, growt...