This job is archived
Exceptional practice opportunity for a BE/BC regional fellowship trained or an anesthesiologist with strong regional skills to join the anesthesia team at this 888-bed nonprofit, tertiary care teaching hospital located on Western Long Island- about 27 miles outside of NYC!
Long Island Jewish Medical Center (LIJMC) is one of the clinical and academic hubs of North Shore-LIJ Health System, offering world-class cardiology, cardiac surgery, thoracic surgery, orthopaedics, head and neck oncology, urology, gynecology and vascular programs. The 48-acre campus has three major components: Long Island Jewish Hospital, Steven and Alexandra Cohen Children's Medical Center and The Zucker Hillside Hospital.
Cases include General Surgery, Orthopedics, Gynecology, Urology, Vascular, Thoracic, Neurology, Gastroenterology, ENT, Head and Neck, Pediatrics and Open Heart.
Cases are performed in the OR and ASC.
Position offers a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Paid Vacation Time
- Profit Sharing
- Fully Paid Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- Fully Paid Long Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Short Term Disability Insurance
- Fully Paid Life Insurance
- Fully Paid AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts/ Health Savings Accounts
- Optional: Short Term Disability Insurance + Excess Life