Merritt Hawkins has partnered with the University of New Mexico to hire general anesthesiologists to grow the program. We are seeking to hire faculty to join an established team of physicians.This is an opportunity to work hard while maintaining a work/life balance. The successful candidate must possess the following.
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Patient-focused mentality
Some of the highlights are:
- 300 days of sunshine annually
- Opportunity for a Divisional Title
- 40-hour a week (avg) clinical schedule
- Opportunity to lead and grow a program
- Be part of a well-established team
- Work/life balance
- Teaching opportunities
- Fair and active promotional opportunities
- All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply.
About the Company
Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company, is a permanent physician placement service that fills more physician jobs than any other firm. In addition to being the nation’s leader in physician employment search and consulting services, Merritt Hawkins also recruits and places select allied health professionals. AMN Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply.
Anesthesiologist, Anesthesiology, Anesthesia, Physician, Healthcare, Patient Care, Hospital, Medical, Doctor, Perioperative Medicine, Perioperative, Md, ANES