We are looking for an Anesthesiologist to join our team in Austin, TX! No evenings, no on-call, and no weekends!
- Meeting with patients before medical procedures to discuss their medical history and lifestyle.
- Assessing patients' conditions through analysis of medical history.
- Explaining to patients the surgical process.
- Administering anesthesia and monitoring patient vital signs during medical and surgical procedures, and making appropriate adjustments in anesthesia to ensure patient comfort.
- Monitoring patient vital signs and pain management after surgical and medical procedures to ensure patient comfort.
- Maintaining patient records relating to their procedures and the type and amounts of medications given.
- A degree in medicine with a 4-year residency in anesthesiology.
- A valid state license and malpractice insurance.
- A strong working knowledge of maths, science, and medical practices.
- Strong detail-oriented ability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge of multiple languages will be an advantage.
- Ability to make quick decisions in a highly stressful environment.
- Bonus – RVU productivity bonus.
- ASC equity – opportunity to acquire equity in company’s ASCs.
- MSO equity – option grant to own shares in company’s management services organization.
If you feel that this position would be a good fit for you, send me your CV and I will discuss the position with you further!
Rashaan Craig | Senior Recruiter
[Register to View] [Register to View]