**Anesthesiology opportunity in Jackson, TN**
- Located 85 miles from Memphis, TN
- Service area: 550,000 people in 17-county service area
- Full-time, permanent
- Private practice
- Cardiac Anesthesiology position - fellowship or significant experience in Cardiac is required
- The hired candidate will be 4th MD, covering CRNA and doing own cases (60% CRNA, 40% own). Primarily covering 3-4 heart surgeons, approx 600 pump/off pump/mini valves per yr, associated thoracic and vascular. Cover 6 ortho doing full ortho anesthesia incl regional anes. Staff a pain mgmt clinic for chronic pain
- Pain is optional.
- Candidate must be proficient in TEE.
- Salary based on experience, training, credentials.
- Partnership track may be considered after 2 yrs.
- Call from home 3rd night with 4th week off.
- Work day post call unless worked late the previous night, then off.
- Full benefits, 13-wk vacation. Pension contribution after 1 yr. Sign on bonus, $10K moving allowance, medical education loan repayment of $90K available
- Jackson, Tennessee has convenient access to Memphis and Nashville
- Friendly community of more than 100,000 people
- Low cost of living NO STATE INCOME TAX
- 4000 square foot home in $350K range
- Local Attractions: Symphony Orchestra, Cultural Arts, Athletic Clubs, Country Club, Professional Sports, Camping, Hunting, Fishing, Golf
- Americas Most Livable Small City (U.S. Conference of Mayors 2013)
- Ranked 6th Best Cost of Living Metropolitan Area in the Country (August 2017 Fortune Magazine)
- [Register to View]
- 642 bed tertiary care center
- 26 ORs in Main Hospital and 10 in Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Cerner EMR
- 75 Adult ICU beds
- 100,000 plus ER visits annually
- Over 300 Physicians on Active Staff
- Serving 550,000 people in 17-county service area
- One of the top ten largest public not for profit healthcare systems in the U.S.