**General Anesthesiology Opening in Georgia**
- Full-time, permanent position
- Recent and upcoming grads welcome to apply
- Graduation from an approved and accredited school of medicine or osteopathy.
- Completion of residency in an accredited program in anesthesia.
- Board certification in anesthesia or expected to be board certified in anesthesia within 2 years of hire.
- Licensed to practice medicine in the state where the Facility/Facilities are located.
- Holds current non-restricted federal DEA and state controlled substance licenses.
- Proficient in computer technology utilized in the performance of duties.
- Proficient in utilizing anesthesia equipment, monitoring systems, anesthetic and pain control drugs, and related supplies.
- Holds and maintains BCLS and ACLS certification.
- Effective communication skills in speaking and writing the English language.
Savannah is a charming Southern escape where art, rich history, incredible architecture, trendy boutiques and ghost stories are all set under a veil of Spanish moss. Savannah is a place where cuisine comes straight from the coast. Savannah is enchanting and the epitome of Southern charm. We are located along the coastal empire giving the city a varied landscape of beaches, rivers and marsh.
**About Medical Center:**
- 622-bed, regional referral center
- Level I trauma center
- Level III NICU
- Childrens hospital
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina
- NurseOne and 24- hour call center
- EPIC EMR System
- Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine
- Dedicated to graduate medical education programs to train residents in diagnostic radiology, family medicine, internal medicine, obstetrics and gynecology, pediatrics, surgery and fellowships in surgical critical care and sports medicine