Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Pediatric Anesthesiology in AR - Help is Needed from Temporary Pediatric Anesthesiologist in AR
A hospital in Arkansas seeks a locum tenens pediatric anesthesiology physician to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am to 3 pm, Monday through Friday. The ideal candidate is board certified or board eligible and is comfortable with a wide range of pediatric anesthesia procedures. CompHealth can help physicians without an AR state license obtain one.
When working with CompHealth, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience in the industry.
- BC/BE required
- Some medical direction of anesthesia services required
- 7 am to 3 pm Monday - Friday
- 5,500 inpatient and 2,800 outpatient cases per year
- Full-scope pediatric anesthesia procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensure that...