Absorb a robust, hospital employed Interventional Pain Management practice located in a beautiful & energetic college town in western Kentucky (1-hr from Nashville).
- 100% Interventional Pain practice
- 2.5 days of dedicated procedures a week
- Dedicated NP for H&Ps and follow-ups
- Opioid management, non-existent
- Leading compensation plan that includes two bonus metrics
- Up to $60,000 Sign-on
- Excellent benefits package that includes 27-days PTO, $5,000 CME, and 403b retirement
- Loan assistance available
Home to Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green is a college town that has great entertainment including university sports, cave hiking, local eateries offering a variety of cuisines, and eclectic museums. Education is also a top priority boasting one of the highest graduation rates in the US, and possessing the #1 ranked elementary school and #2 ranked high school in the state. When you?re ready for a faster pace, Nashville is 60-minutes away and Louisville only 90-minutes.
For more details, contact:
(404) [Register to View] ID#: KI-2107-89448