Physical Medicine and Rehab Physician (PM&R)/Anesthesiologist Physician Owings Mills, MD
400k+ starting comp, earning potential greater than 600k
We are looking for a Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation/Anesthesiologist Physician (PM&R) to join our growing medical team full time at our busy office in Owings Mills, MD. We are looking for outstanding physicians with a passion for quality, an entrepreneurial spirit, and a team approach to join our growing organization and participate in defining the pain management practice of the future.
Are you passionate about caring for patients? Love providing individualized care in a state-of-the-art facility with an excellent support staff and team? Join us and you can be a part of a knowledgeable, dynamic team who treat a variety of pain, conditions, and age ranges.
We are a multispecialty team comprised of Physicians, PA/NP’s, Physical Therapists, Nurses, and Practitioners who collaborate to relieve the pain, restore physical function, and empower our patients to renew themselves so they can enjoy the lives they want and deserve. We have an integrated, comprehensive system of treatments focused on decreasing pain and restoring function. We provide the strategic leadership, operating infrastructure, and financial resources that allow physicians the freedom to practice evidence-based medicine at the top of their professional game within a world-class supportive framework. We believe in treating pain with conservative measures whenever possible. However, when dealing with some health issues, it becomes necessary to try more aggressive treatments. When this is needed, we offer a range of interventional pain management procedures that will ameliorate our patient’s pain and help get them back to full health. We offer services such as discography, epidural steroids, facet joint injections, intradiscal treatments, joint injections, radiofrequency ablation, SI joint injections, vertiflex interspinous stabilization, intrathecal drug delivery systems, spinal cord stimulators, and endoscopic rhizotomy to name a few.
- Patient exam/evaluation to include medical history, relevant imaging/studies
- Direct patient care (Diagnoses, Treatment plans) for a wide variety of pain types and conditions
- Perform interventional procedures as medically necessary
- Referral as needed for Imaging and Consultation with other specialties
- Regularly reassess Patients to determine effectiveness/progress
- Patient education re; diagnosis, treatment plan options, post procedure care, and lifestyle modifications
- Coordination of treatment plan with patient and other team members
- Accurate and timely documentation
- BC/BE Physician in Physical Medicine and Rehab (PM&R) or Anesthesiology
- MD or DO with Current/Active License in MD
Generous Compensation and Benefits!
- 400k+ starting comp, earning potential greater than 600k!
We compensate our physicians well and offer amply opportunities for growth!
Our Company Mission is that we are dedicated to relieving pain, restoring function, and renewing our patient’s quality of life through a comprehensive and compassionate approach to treatment. We do this so that patients can get back to living their best life, the one they want and deserve.
Are you passionate about bringing quality care and compassion to your patients? Ready to join our dynamic group that is solely focused on patient care, health, and well-being? Then we want you and your unique skills to join our team! If this sounds like the job opportunity for you, then please contact us.
Then please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin / CEO
Office [Register to View]