Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Weatherby is assisting a facility in Pennsylvania with filling a cardiac anesthesiology opening. Your work schedule will be Monday - Friday from 7 am - 3:30 pm with call. Candidates must be board certified. Hospital privileging and credentialing paperwork will be handled with help from our dedicated team of experts, so you can show up to work confident that everything is ready. You will need ACLS certification for this role. No license? No problem. Weatherby can help you get the necessary state license for this job.
- Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3:30 pm
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- General, OB, and regional cases
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
Company Profile - Since 1995, Weatherby Healthcare has established itself as an expert in locum tenens staffing for physicians, physician assistants, and nurse practitioners. The company employs nearly 600 employees committed to filling locum tenens assignments in large-scale healthcare networks, hospitals, and clinics nationwide. Learn more at weatherbyhealthcare.com.