- Annual surgical caseload is approximately 20,000
- Includes cardiac surgery, neurosurgery, ENT, urology, thoracic surgery, orthopedic surgery, plastic surgery, Level 2 trauma center, ophthalmology, vascular surgery and general surgery
- New cardiac procedures include Watchman and TAVR
- Annual trauma volume is 1800 patients
- Annual deliveries 1500
- J1 and H1 Visa Accepted
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Occurrence-based malpractice insurance
- Employer-funded retirement plan
- Paid health/dental/vision insurance, life/disability insurance, and more
- Board Certified or Eligible in Anesthesiology
- Fellowship Trained in Cardiac Anesthesiology
- BLS, ACLS Certified
- Must qualify for a medical license in the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
More than just competitive pay and benefits, UPMC's Total Rewards package cares for you in all areas of life & emdash; because we believe that you’re at your best when receiving the support you need: professional, personal, financial, and more.
At UPMC, we’re driven by shared values that guide our work and keep us accountable to one another. Our Values of Quality & Safety, Dignity & Respect, Caring & Listening, Responsibility & Integrity, Excellence & Innovation play a vital role in creating a cohesive, positive experience for our employees, patients, health plan members, and community.
Thank you for your consideration. Please let me know if you have an interest in this location/opportunity and I'll facilitate getting you additional information.
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]