Employment opportunity details:
- Team player who enjoys a diverse practice
- Serving greater Tippecanoe county, patient draw base of greater than 500K
- Care Team Model
- 30% inpatient / 60% outpatient
- Home call, 1st call 1:6, call is a week at a time with the following week off, Cardiac call 1:4
- Cover cases at IU Health Arnett Hospital, Outpatient Surgery Center, Cath Lab
- All cardiopulmonary bypass cases are done with physician anesthesia. Anesthesia for cardiac cases including cardiopulmonary bypass, thoracotomies, and vascular cases including Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms and Aortic Endograft procedures. Familiarity with Transesophageal Echocardiography. Average Case Load, 1 open heart case per day, or 1-2 vascular cases/Thoracotomies per day. Occasionally there can be a second or third case. Cases usually done between 3-5 PM. Board Certification, ACLS, BLS, TEE credentials or grandfathering if TEE skills are up to date.
- Excellent, modern equipment includes: glidescopes and Sonosite ultrasound machines for regional anesthesia
- Peripheral nerve blocks a plus
- Employed, competitive base salary, strong benefits package, includes a minimum of 8 weeks time off, health, vision, dental, true specialty definition disablity, relocation, 4K CME, generous retirement plan
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await at Indiana University Health Arnett.IU Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system striving to become a preeminent health care leader in the nation for clinical care through innovation, quality and service. As a regional hub for Indiana’s largest health care organization and in association with the state’s only medical school, we provide excellence in education and research for our healthcare providers.
IU Health Arnett Physicians is a multi-specialty group comprised of approximately 290 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. The IUH Arnett system located in Lafayette includes physician outpatient practices, a modern 191-bed acute care hospital as well as outpatient surgery and imaging centers. Being part of a multi-specialty group provides a solid patient referral base. In addition, there are physicians available to assist when referring a patient for a medical or surgical concern.
An administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual clinicians to concentrate on their clinical practice. With 16 facilities, 12 located in Lafayette/West Lafayette and 4 in the surrounding communities, a large, stable referral base is guaranteed. The secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial and university communities in a 12 county area.
Indiana has one of the best medical malpractice climates in the nation!
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
PPR Search Consultant [Register to View] [Register to View]