Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
**Allergy & Immunology opportunity in Bowling Green, KY**
~ 1 hour from Nashville TN
~ Service area of over 100,000 people
*The City of Bowling Green is nationally recognized by the US Chamber of Commerce for its economic development performance for seventh consecutive year*
- Full time, permanent opening
- Clinic is a private medical group completely owned and managed by the shareholder (owners) physicians.
- During the first year, physicians are provided an associate contract with a competitive guarantee with a production bonus and an excellent fringe benefit package.
- After completing the associate year, physicians are eligible to become a shareholder of the medical group.
- Staff comprises approximately one-third of the physician community in Bowling Green with representation on the Boards and committees of both local hospitals (one with 350 beds and the other with 200 beds).
- In addition, several Clinic physicians have admitting or consulting privileges at hospitals in the surrounding communities.
- Clinic utilizes over 120,000 square feet in facilities adjacent to medical center. In-house ancillary services, such as physical therapy, CT scan, MRI, ultrasound, mammography, bone densitometry, sleep laboratory, and nuclear medicine make the clinic even more responsive to the medical needs of its patients. In March 2000, the clinic became 50/50 partners with medical center via the expansion of an immediate care walk-in facility.
- Bowling Green, KY
- 1 hour to Nashville TN
- Service area of over 100,000 people
- With Bowling Green growing as it has over the past ten years (in the top three fastest growing communities in Kentucky), the opportunities to develop a thriving medical practice are certainly available.
- The medical community has an excellent staff of physicians, a well trained ancillary support team, and modern hospitals and services to permit the development of a solid medical practice.
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States