An established facility seeks to hire board eligible/certified Family Medicine Physicians who are mission-driven, personable, energetic, compassionate, and can provide high-quality care while meeting productivity targets. Ideal candidates are mission-focused; flexible with their time, work locations, and have the ability to provide coverage while working within a group practice; highly energetic; creative in problem-solving approaches; quality-focused, and see the provision of services to underserved populations as part of their career goals. JOB ID #48141
- Outpatient only
- M-F 8-5
- 20+ patients per day
- FQHC setting
- H-1 Available
- Current valid license to practice medicine in the State of Texas (or completion/scheduled date of Jurisprudence)
- Current DPS and DEA certificates (or in progress).
- Board eligibility in Family Medicine is required; board certification is required within 5 years of achieving initial eligibility and ongoing employment is contingent upon this.
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS required
- Bilingual/Medical Spanish is preferred but not required
- Salary plus bonus
- Loan repayment options
- Relocation assistance
- And much more!
- This is an excellent community and everyone who visits Austin these days leaves with something great to say. They can't stop talking about their legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene, and unique culture. And a list of other things that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin. The rest of the country has already taken notice. And it's time you did, too!