Allergy & Immunology opening in KS
Located in Hutchinson, Kansas
Full-Time & Permanent
Seeking a BE/BC physician to join the Allergy & Immunology department.
- This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a thriving, physician owned organization committed to maintaining a culture of excellence by delivering to our patients the most advanced, timely, and compassionate care.
- Highly competitive compensation and unlimited earning potential
- Salary guarantee with sign-on bonus as an associate
- 18-month track to partnership/stockholder
- Kansas State Loan Repayment Program
- Work/Life balance
- Out-patient only 4.5-day work week
- Prairie Dunes Country Club social membership dues paid for 1 year
Located 45 miles NW of Wichita, Hutchinson offers those who live here the best of both worlds--big city conveniences blended with the benefits of a prosperous and easy to navigate community. Hutchinson combines the vibrancy of a progressive city without the big-city problems of traffic, air pollution, and crime. The area enjoys an active cultural arts and entertainment scene, as well as outdoor recreational activities. Hutchinson is also home to Prairie Dunes Country Club, ranked 25th on Golf Digest's America's 100 Greatest Golf Courses. Prairie Dunes hosts both the Big 8 and Big XII championships biennially and has hosted both the U.S. Women's Open and the U.S. Senior Open tournaments.
Family activities include a water park, zoo, museum, local theatre, downtown activities, and the unique and nationally recognized Kansas Cosmosphere and Space Center as well as the Kansas underground salt museum. Both public and private educational offering are exceptional, along with a community college, home of the Blue Dragons. Residents enjoy a central location just a few hours from the Rockies, Ozarks, and the metropolitan areas of Kansas City, Denver, and Dallas. Visit [Register to View]
for more information.