If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Challenge yourself, your peers and our industry by shaping what health care looks like and doing your life's best work.(sm)
The Practice Operations Administrative Assistant is responsible for supporting the corporate goals and initiatives of the Practice Operations team. The Practice Operations Administrative Assistant is accountable for assigned projects in the day-to-day operations of the Practice Operations Department, as well as support of the practice managers across the organization. The Practice Operations Administrative Assistant reports to the Practice Operation Administration Supervisor.
- Support the CNO and the nursing team with calendar meetings, training sessions and gather data with outside CDOs.
- Coordinate employee uniform program
- Coordinate, conduct new employee orientation uniform fittings
- Update master uniform employee roster (i.e., new employees, transfers, terminations and per diem staff) and annual allowances
- Update SmartScrubs portal (new employee set ups, transfers, termination, deactivation, welcome emails, deactivation/reactivation of accounts)
- Participate in bi-weekly and quarterly uniform vendor and quarter webexes
- Communicate with employees to resolve uniform-related issues
- Coordinate ProHealth name badge ordering and administration
- Maintain/support for Emergency Closing announcements on ProHealth external website
- Serve as back-up support for building activities, including meeting set-up/break-down and fire drill logistics
- Assist with data entry and application logistics for Patient-Centered Medical Home program
- Perform clerical duties for the department including creating creation of materials, gathering data
- Serves as a contact to maintain and update eProhealth intranet site for Practice Operations, Practice Health and Safety and Operational Excellences.
- Provide support for practice scanning and indexing
- Other duties as assigned
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 1+ year experience in healthcare
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- You will be asked to perform this role in an office setting or other company location
- Employees are required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or a similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener prior to entering the work site each day, in order to keep our work sites safe. Employees must comply with any state and local masking orders. In addition, when in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are expected to wear a mask in areas where physical distancing cannot be attained.
UnitedHealth Group is working to create the health care system of tomorrow.
Already Fortune 6, we are totally focused on innovation and change. We work a little harder. We aim a little higher. We expect more from ourselves and each other. And at the end of the day, we're doing a lot of good.
Through our family of businesses and a lot of inspired individuals, we're building a high-performance health care system that works better for more people in more ways than ever. Now we're looking to reinforce our team with people who are decisive, brilliant - and built for speed.
Come to UnitedHealth Group, and share your ideas and your passion for doing more. We have roles that will fit your skills and knowledge. We have diverse opportunities that will fit your dreams.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Admin, Administrative Assistant, Farmington, Operations