We are hiring for a Chief Medical Officer for our well established client in the Cleveland, OH area!
The Chief Medical officer will report directly to the CEO and directly oversees the provision of Medical, emergency, and residential services for the agency. You will be collaborating with the COO and CQO in the supervision and coordination of all inpatient and outpatient medical, emergency residential services, information services and support services. Develop, implement, and review policies and procedures and refine best practices. Provide medical and clinical to direct service program directors and will possess final authority for conflict resolution and provider hires. This provider will also still carry a patient panel.
- Graduated from a USA or WHO accredited school of Medicine
- Medical License for the State of Ohio
- 3 years supervisory experience
- Experience in community mental health
- Forensic experience a plus
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits
- Generous PTO Package
- Full Time Permanent Opportunity
- Daytime Schedule!
For more information on this role please call John Reinking with Palm Health Resources
To be considered immediately please apply with your most up to date CV!