Vivo HealthStaff is seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician for a Remote position. For more information, please apply or call (844) 540-JOBS.
Our client is seeking an Addiction Medicine Physician to join a telemedicine group that specializes in the evidence-based treatment of patients with Opioid Use Disorder using buprenorphine. This position is with a group purely dedicated to providing accessibility, affordability, and overall quality of care by enabling highly qualified providers to reach patients broadly and efficiently through our online platform.
• Permanent, full-time position
• 100% remote
• Meet and assist patients virtually, who are starting Buprenorphine/Naloxone treatment, through the induction and maintenance process
• Check in with patients during their first 10 days of treatment to ensure a smooth transition.
• Supervise advanced practice professionals to expand your impact.
• Athena for EMR
• Board Eligible or Board Certified in Psychiatry, Family, Internal or Emergency Medicine preferred. Board eligibility is required. Board certification in Addiction Medicine is highly preferred
• Must have an IMLC license or reside in a compact state.
• DEA License 275 X-Waiver.
• Must be willing to commit to full-time (40hrs per week).
• Competitive base compensation plus annual bonus opportunity
• Medical, dental, and vision benefits
• CME allowance
For information and to speak with one of our staff, please call (844) 540-JOBS.
About Vivo HealthStaff:
Since 2016, Vivo HealthStaff has been providing both temporary and permanent opportunities to clinicians across the United States. We are dedicated to developing long-term relationships with our clinical providers. Our experienced recruitment team will help guide you to the right opportunity