Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Wisconsin–Addition Medicine Specialist opportunity for a treatment center near Green Bay
An Addition Medicine Specialist is needed to provide locum coverage for a treatment center near Green Bay, WI.
- Addiction Medicine Specialist needed
- ASAP start for 2 months
- 4 days/week from 6a-12noon
- Provides methadone & suboxone treatments
- 10 patients/ day
- 1 other doctor on-site + nurses & techs
- EMR is Smart
- Local candidates preferred
- Can credential in 2 weeks
- BC/BE Family Medicine/Internal Medicine Psychiatry Specialist
- Active & unrestricted Wisconsin license & DEA
- X-Waiver (can get later)
Apply by forwarding your CV to [Register to View]
or call [Register to View]
Piscataway, New Jersey, United States
Locum Connections was founded by physicians more than 10 years ago as a temporary niche staffing firm for hospitalists and hospital medicine, but it has since grown into a nationwide full-service agency, handling all physicians and Advanced Practitioners in all specialties. When you work with a locum tenens firm with a proven track record and excellent reputation, you know your experience...