- Bluff Plantation is one of the most comprehensive, scientifically driven residential drug and alcohol addiction treatment centers on the East Coast
- Physician leader will be responsible for the on-site delivery and oversight of addiction medical services in both inpatient (IP) and outpatient (OP) settings
- Direct oversight of multi-disciplinary team made up of exceptionally trained physicians, psychiatrists, nurses, licensed clinicians and therapists
- Unique affiliation with the Medical College of Georgia provides quick access to the additional medical specialist and the Augusta University Medical Center
- The Bluff Plantation is located on 178 beautiful acres just outside of Augusta, GA
- Exceptional compensation package and competitive benefits package
- Augusta, Georgia is located near the South Carolina border and is the state’s second largest metropolitan area.
- Home of the Masters Golf Tournament, Augusta is also home to a thriving culinary scene, and residents show a deep appreciation for the arts and the outdoors.
- Augusta is also becoming a destination for retirees who want warm weather and a low cost of living. Plus, suburbs in nearby towns Evans, Martinez and Grovetown are go-to places for families to settle and commute into the downtown area.
Please reference position ID 162311