Fairbanks Addiction Center in Indianapolis, IN is looking for an Addiction Medicine Physician to join their well respected practice. Fairbanks is a nonprofit alcohol and drug treatment center and one of the oldest independent alcohol and drug treatment centers in America. They started treating alcoholic men in 1945 in a house on Alabama street in Indianapolis, Indiana. They now serve men, women, adolescents and their families who struggle with addiction from the Midwest and around the country. It is the vision at Fairbanks to be the leader in treating addiction, supporting lifelong recovery, and collaboration with others to promote health and well-being.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Fairbanks is the Addiction Medicine leader in the area and with a world renowned inpatient psychiatry hospital on campus.
- Stellar leadership and multidisciplinary staff in place to ensure continued growth of the program.
- Excellent continuum of care program, including highly successful alumni program, as well as a high school dedicated to teenagers struggling with addiction.
- Attractive call schedule.
- Looking for someone one who is passionate about addiction medicine and commitment to treating comorbidity of patients.
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine/Family Medicine and/or Psychiatry and fellowship in Addiction Medicine is preferred.
High-speed, history and good old Hoosier hospitality are a few reasons to put Indianapolis on your list of great getaways. Sports is another. From the legendary Indianapolis 500 to the Pacers and the Colts, the city offers ample opportunities to view professional and amateur sporting events, take part in athletic events and visit sports museums. At the Indianapolis Motor Speedway and Hall Of Fame Museum you can tour the famous track (try to reserve tickets if there is a race in town) or visit the museum dedicated to automobiles and auto racing. Other sporty museums include the NCAA Hall of Champions. To get in on some of the action, head to SportZone which features six acres of indoor athletic facilities the whole family will enjoy. Those less interested in sports, or with kids in tow, can still find tons to do in and around the city. History, art and other cultural attractions abound. Visit the Children's Museum or checkout the zoo. Stroll along cobblestone streets past 19th-century buildings in the Lockerbie Square District or visit any number of historic landmarks. Known as the "Crossroads of America," more interstate highways bisect Indianapolis than any other city in the country, making it an exciting and easily accessible destination.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact:
Senior Search Consultant
Direct line: [Register to View]
Email: [Register to View]