Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
This West Florida medical center is seeking a Psychiatry Program Director to lead the development and implementation of a new Psychiatry Residency Program. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, motivated leader to build a program from the ground up.
• Must hold a current certification in Psychiatry by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology (ABPN)
• Have previous leadership / administrative experience
• Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (50/50)
• Have strong administrative and team building skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Previous participation as an active faculty member in an ACGME-accredited psychiatry residency program or graduate medical education administrative experience is highly desired
Candidates with recent scholarly activity such as peer reviewed funding, publication of original research or review articles in peer-reviewed journals, chapters in textbooks, publication or presentation of case reports or clinical series at scientific society meetings, or participation in national committees or educations organizations highly encouraged to apply.
The Medical Center is a 288 bed, state-of-the-art, all-private room hospital (main campus) strategically located in Trinity, FL within the tri-county area of Pasco, Pinellas and Hillsborough Counties.
For more information, please call [Register to View]
During his twenty-three years representing the second largest hospital in Georgia, W. Asbury Stembridge, Jr., FACHE had a driving passion to provide the highest quality healthcare to his hometown Macon, GA. This passion energized his quest to find the most qualified physicians in the country to join his hospital staff and become valuable community members. Asbury recognized early on that successfu...