Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Chair, Department of Medicine (MD/DO)
Hiring a Chair, Department of Medicine for a vibrant and rapidly growing community teaching hospital in New York City. The Chair, Department of Medicine will provide leadership in clinical practice, education and leadership.
- Provide clinical care and leadership - 20% Clinical: 80% teaching, administrative, consulting
- Teach at the Associate Professor level
- MD or DO degree from an Accredited institution.
- BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Fellowship trained in either: Rheumatology, Pulmonary Medicine, or Critical Care
- NY state medical license
TAL Healthcare specializes in the recruitment and placement of physicians and clinicians throughout the New York Metropolitan area. We are exceptionally skilled at guiding both healthcare organizations and physicians and other clinicians through the process of finding the most compatible practice opportunities for both parties. We thrive at “matching great companies with great talent.”...