Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
DirectShifts has a new opportunity for a Family Practitioner/ GME Program Director in Pensacola FL. This is a perm opportunity. Our client is partnering with the UCF COM to help establish a new residency training program.
SPECIALTY: Family Medicine GME Program Director
FINANCIAL STATUS: Employed
EXISTING PRACTICE / SOLO: New Practice
INPATIENT OR OUTPATIENT: Outpatient
- Must be Board Certified in Family Medicine by the American Board of Family Medicine
- Prior experience as a Program Director or Associate Director preferred
- Have previous leadership / administrative experience
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in Family Medicine, with 2 years as a core faculty member in an ACGME- accredited Family Medicine Residency Program.
- Be willing to combine Administrative and Diagnostic (teaching) Responsibilities (70/30)
- Have strong administrative and team building skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Client offers excellent compensation, benefits and relocation packages. Please contact us immediately if you might be interested. My direct line is [Register to View]
Thanks so much,
Director of Physician Services
Direct line: [Register to View]
Mobile number: [Register to View]
Fax: [Register to View]
[Register to View]
Customer Support: 1-855-D-Shifts [Register to View]
We are an innovative company that uses technology to match clinicians with jobs. We provide best in class malpractice insurance and other benefits for clinicians.