Envision Physician Services and Osceola Regional Medical Center are seeking Emergency Medicine Core Faculty to join our team in Kissimmee, Florida.
Osceola Regional is home to one of Florida’s newest emergency medicine residency programs in partnership with the UCF College of Medicine having started July 2016. The UCF COM/HCA GME Consortium Emergency Medicine Residency Program has the benefit of being a new program, offering the ability to provide a cutting-edge learning environment using the latest educational ideas and theories.
- 82,000 combined annual ED visits: 66,000 Main ED and 16,000 Peds ED
- Level II Trauma Center
- EM Residency partnership between the UCF College of Medicine and Osceola Regional Medical Center started 2016
- Main ED: 55-bed ED and Fast Track Treatment area
- Meditech Documentation EMR
- 9-bed PEDS ED with dedicated staff: 24 hrs of physician coverage
- Secondary Stand Alone ER Campus located in Hunters Creek in South Orlando next to the JW Marriot and Ritz
- Stellar subspecialty backup due to trauma designation - trauma surgeons and anesthesia in-house 24/7
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) [Register to View]
itemprop="name">Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This publically held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.