Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
(Archived) Non-Invasive Cardiologist in NYC!
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem, a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
We are currently accepting applications and referrals for a full-time Non-Invasive Cardiologist
Qualifications:- NYS Licensure- American Board Certified or Eligible We offer a competitive salary, 401K plan and a comprehensive benefits package.If you would like to learn more in complete confidence, please apply today!
- Patient Care - CCU rounds and call
- Consult Service
- Cardiology clinics as scheduled (currently twice weekly Ronald H. Brown Pavilion)
- Weekend call as scheduled
- Medicine hospitalist coverage as may be needed uncommonly
- Commitment to community outreach for the division and committed to timely completion of notes and test results as per department/division policies
- Teaching - Commitment to teaching residents, medical students, observers, pa students and echo students during daily rounds, lectures including noon conference, cardiology journal clubs and case presentations.
- Commitment to support of research projects for division including house staff projects.
MEDPATH provides in-house recruitment services for both clinical & non-clinical healthcare organizations. We manage your entire staffing function or can work as an extension of an existing department when extra HORSEPOWER is needed!
We provide full recruitment services from candidate sourcing & screening, site visit management, contract negotiation, relocation coordination, candidate...