This job is archived
Located on the banks of the Ohio River, about 32 miles from Evansville, Indiana, this town is Kentucky’s fourth largest city. It is the second-largest city in the Tri-State region of Illinois, Indiana and Kentucky after Evansville. Called Kentucky’s Festival City, it is home to over 20 annual Festivals and Events, most of which are unique to this western Kentucky town. These events attract visitors from around the country and around the world. From barbecue to bluegrass, from fine arts to fine dining, from festivals to Broadway shows, this city has something for everyone.
This Hospital system is a community-focused, nonprofit healthcare system that provides innovative medical advancements and compassionate care to help improve the community. This Hospital system which includes a top-rated hospital located 123 miles from Nashville, TN and 109 miles from Louisville, KY.
- Hospital Employed
- New program affiliated with The University of Louisville
- Academic appointment from University of Louisville
- Initial ground work and funding completed
- 6 resident slots per year – initial class 2016
- Experience starting a program and serving as a Program Director preferred
- This opportunity does not support Waivers
- View other opportunities at: [Register to View]