Merritt Hawkins, the nation’s premier Academic Physician Search Firm, has partnered with the Department of Psychiatry at a thriving new medical school, to expand and enhance clinical services, research, and both medical student and resident training. We are seeking Board Certified or Eligible candidates with interest or experience in either Inpatient or Outpatient Psychiatry. Candidates with additional background in Psychotherapy would be of special interest.
This position features:
- Join a collegial team of 13 psychiatrists, a PhD psychologist and social workers focused on quality patient care
- Opportunity to supervise medical students in addition to residents in their fully-accredited psychiatry residency program
- Be a part of a department that is fully supportive of growth and change for any special interests or sub-specialties with potential for leadership
- Enjoy protected academic time for administrative, teaching, and research endeavors
- Option to focus on either Inpatient services in their 50-bed unit or Outpatient care in a clinic that sees a very diverse patient population
- Excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package with up to 7 weeks of PTO annually
The city is conveniently located in close proximity to the gorgeous beaches of Lake Michigan, multiple ski resorts, and a quick train ride away from multiple major metropolitans.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, feel free to email me or give me a call.
Thank you for your time,Vanessa Lee Search Consultant - Midwest Division Merritt Hawkins, an AMN Healthcare company Direct Phone: [Register to View] Direct Cell: [Register to View] 8840 Cypress Waters Blvd, Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75019 [Register to View] [Register to View]