- Directs, Oversees, manages and evaluates all aspects of clinical services and medical education provided by members of the Department to deliver accredited medical services that meet all medical standards required by law
- Performs full range of administrative/operational responsibilities to ensure the efficient achievement of departmental goals and effective delivery of medical care to patients and the community at large, in conjunction with the Medical Director, the Executive leadership of the facility and the Health + Hospital Board of Directors. Examine, diagnose, treat and provide high quality patient care.
- ABMS BC/BE in Medicine/Palliative Care
- NYS license in good standing
- Board Certified in Palliative Care with two years of experience