n partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Coney Island our teams accommodate more than 250,000 outpatient visits, more than 89,000 emergency room visits, and with 371 beds, more than 15,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center and New York College of Osteopathic Medicine in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
- Examines and diagnoses disorders and diseases of the musculoskeletal system and immune system
- Consults with patients to determine the appropriate course of treatment
- Recommends and orders tests to determine extent of illness or help diagnose condition
- Performs a variety of tasks
- May report to medical director
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected