This job is archived
Physician Family Medicine Family Practice Abilene, TX rl
Board Certified, Board Eligible, TX License
We are seeking a Primary Care Physician to provide comprehensive medical care to a variety of patients in a team-based environment in idyllic Abilene, TX.
About the position:
BC/BE Family Medicine physician(s) needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
Top reasons to love this job:
1. Attractive yearly salary with sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and student loan repayment available.
2. Full Benefit Package (Health, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD, Critical Illness, Life Insurance, Retirement, 30 days a year of PTO, 18 weeks of sick leave, and more)
3. Malpractice coverage would begin the first day and includes tail coverage for tenure at HMC ($1,000,000 & $3,000,000 policy limits)
4. Continuing Medical Education - $5,000 per year and five paid days per year
5. Marketing to community and region included
We are seeking a committed physician who is ready to join us as we grow and innovate, providing excellence in patient care. Applicants should be very knowledgeable in regards to diseases, epidemiology and other medical conditions in order to interpret symptoms and diagnose conditions. The job, while exceptionally rewarding, can be demanding so a great deal of patience and physical endurance is required.
About Abilene, TX:
A former frontier settlement in Texas, Abilene is known for its hospitality. The city offers a variety of things to do, from exploring the history of the Old West at the Frontier Texas to feeding the giraffes at the Abilene Zoo. There’s a number of restaurants and museums, as well as the 19th-century Fort Phantom Hill, part of the Texas Forts Trail to the north of Abilene, which is surrounded by beautiful cacti and mesquite trees.