This job is archived
The Cheif Medical Officer of Ambulatory Care is responsible for directing
the staff and programs of the Ambulatory Services Department. Develops policies and procedures for the delivery of patient care in accordance with the accepted standards of care.
- Oversees, administers and coordinates all activities and operations of the ambulatory services for the health care facility, including outpatient clinics in multiple departments
- Develops and introduces approved standards and guidelines for Ambulatory Services and programs.
- Maintains working relationships with community agencies.
- Ensures non-emergency care clinics operate within budget and in accordance with performance standards.
- Reports to CEO/COO and CMO along with system Ambulatory Care leadership.
- Provides input to strategic decisions that affect the functional area responsibility for developing the budget.
Interested Candidates Contact:
Carol Persaud[Register to View]