This job is archived
Physician Affiliate Group of New York (PAGNY) is comprised of over 4,000 physicians and healthcare professionals who provide services to New York City Health + Hospitals, the largest public health system in the United States. Our practitioners are highly skilled professionals with outstanding credentials who deliver the highest level of quality healthcare to patients throughout New York City. Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
New York City Health+Hospitals/Harlem provides a wide range of medical, surgical, diagnostic, therapeutic, and family support services. The hospital is a 286-bed acute care facility and a designated Level II Trauma Center, with a full spectrum of specialty services, including a burn unit, an adult intensive care unit, a neonatal intensive care unit, a pediatric intensive care unit, and a cardiac care unit.
New York City Health+Hospitals/Harlem is seeking a full-time ABR-certified and Fellowship-trained Radiologist to provide overnight coverage. The applicant must have a balanced experience in Diagnostic Radiology, Neuroradiology and Body Imaging; Ultrasound to include pediatric studies; other experience welcomed. The applicant should be academically oriented and able to participate in education, clinical research and the supervision of residents. Eligibility for faculty appointment with Columbia University.
Direct patient care, research and education/training of the radiology residents. This position is for an overnight radiologist providing all overall Radiology coverage.
· Certified by the American Board of Radiology
· Fellowship training in Neuroradiology, Body Imaging, Interventional Radiology, or other specialty
· Prior experience in related field(s) is preferred
· Strong teaching, leadership and supervisory skills
· Ability to provide coverage in general diagnostic radiology, including neuroradiology and body imaging
· Advanced Fellowship Training
· Research experience welcome
· Experience in high volume setting preferred
· Interest in resident education
If you would like to learn more in confidence, please let me know!