Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Deliver compassionate patient care as a part-time wound care provider with our established team in Las Vegas, Nevada. Enjoy a substantial signing bonus, relocation incentives and monthly uncapped bonuses! TeamHealth is proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the country. TeamHealth Post-acute Care is built around a team that coordinates inpatient primary care and behavioral healthcare in an integrated care model in more than 2,000 locations nationwide. But most importantly, it's built around you. Our practice offers you a fully-customizable schedule finely tuned to your career goals and lifestyle. Put the passion back into your practice and gain control and autonomy over when and where you practice.
- Customize your own schedule to create your ideal work-life balance
- Unmatched flexibility
- Signing bonus and relocation incentives available
- Competitive compensation
- Paid professional liability insurance with tail coverage
- Educational and CME opportunities through the TeamHealth Institute and AMDA
- Well-developed infrastructure with extensive back-office support
- EMR training and support
- Growth opportunities into local and national leadership positions
- Company issued iPad with gEHRimed
- Opportunities to collaborate with other clinicians
Knoxville, Tennessee, United States
TeamHealth is a leading clinician services organization. Through our more than 16,000 affiliated physicians and advanced practice clinicians, TeamHealth offers outsourced emergency medicine, hospital medicine, critical care, anesthesiology, orthopedic hospitalist, acute care surgery, obstetrics and gynecology hospitalist, ambulatory care, post-acute care and medical call center solutions to approx...