This job is archived
- Assist the Neurology Attending or Chief Resident working alongside or in rotation with interns covering the General Neurology ward cases as well as the future Stroke Service on day and night shifts.
- Oversee new admission, ongoing patient progress and notes, interacting with the Social Work department, readying discharges, and preparing Discharge Summaries.
- Participate at Stroke Codes during the emergent assessment and management of patients requiring thrombolytics with the Attending and/or Chief Resident in Neurology.
- Facilitate preparing selected acute stroke cases in the Emergency Department for emergent thrombectomy.
- Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program
- 1+ Years of experience in a large healthcare organization
- Valid NYS PA license
- ACLS and BLS certification