Physician Assistant Fresno, CA
We are looking for a Physician Assistant to join us full-time at our urgent care facility in Fresno, CA. We are looking for a motivated Provider who enjoys seeing a variety of patient age ranges and conditions. Whether a seasoned provider or a graduate looking to learn the vast array of acute/urgent care illnesses/treatments, we have a large group of skilled, experienced providers and support staff to assist you with providing high-quality care.
We are a busy urgent care group, providing high-quality care to the community in Fresno. We see a range of conditions from UTI’s, STI’s, URI’s, Sore Throats, Injuries (including work related), laceration repairs, wound care, vaccinations, physical exams, DOT physicals, and many more acute illness/injuries that need walk-in urgent care. We treat children to adults of all ages. We are committed to providing patients with exceptional service. We have an experienced staff of MD’s, Physician Assistants, and excellent assistants and support staff, who all work together to ensure a team-based environment, with thorough and comprehensive care.
- Patient exam/consultations (HPI, medical history, physical exam, review pertinent medical records/labs/imaging)
- Order diagnostic labs/imaging and review (x-ray, EKG’s, bloodwork, tests)
- Diagnosis and Treatment plan
- Treatments -not all inclusive (minor procedures to include: suturing, stitches/removal, bracing, toenail removals, I & D…)
- Prescription writing/pharmacological management
- Patient education
- Documentation- timely and accurate
- Collaboration with colleagues and staff re: patient care
- Graduation from an Accredited PA program
- PA license in California
- (range):$130k-$160k /year depending on experience
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401k with 4% matching
- Patient volume bonuses are available
Are you ready to provide specialized, quality care to the patients of Fresno? We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, and the chance to help countless people in the community. Our Urgent Care facility provides a vital service to those that need same day assistance, and we are growing and need to add another provider! If you are ready to join our welcoming and supportive team then please contact us.
Please send your resume to [Register to View]
Brian Torchin CEO