Job was saved successfully.
Job was removed from Saved Jobs.
Urgent Care Clinic in the Forth Worth, TX area is looking for providers to assist with float coverage among multiple work sites. Provider must have 2-3 years Urgent Care experience and be proficient in suturing and splinting. Provider will have full time hours and 8 hour or 12 hour shifts. 3-4 patients per hour. To learn more about this job or to hear about other job opportunities of interest, please contact a CompHealth recruiter today. CompHealth has a variety of assignments with varying lengths of time and locations. We will work with you to find the right opportunity.
- Full time hours 8 hour and 12 hour shifts
- Need flexible provider willing to float locations
- Suturing and splinting required.
- 2-3 years UC experience required
- 3-4 patients per hour
- We provide complimentary housing and travel
- We arrange and cover costs for licensing and malpractice
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide first-day medical insurance and 401(K)
- Your personal recruiter handles every detail, 24/7
Midvale, Utah, United States
CompHealth started in 1979 with the idea of connecting top healthcare providers to the communities who need them and has since become the industry leader in healthcare staffing. Connecting with each person’s unique story in order to find them the right job for their lifestyle is what makes us different. And with 1,000 employees in offices across the nation, we have the team in place to ensur...