JOB TITLE (#1776): Physician Assistant / Urgent Care - Jackson Heights, Queens, NY
An Urgent Care Clinic located in NYC is seeking an Urgent Care Physician Assistant to join their team. They are known to put their patients first at all times and are highly rated within their community. Their staff is very friendly, team-oriented and their focus is on providing the absolute highest level of quality patient care.
Compensation and Benefits for the Urgent Care Physician Assistant:
- The starting salary for this position is Competitive and Negotiable
- This is a Full-time position
- Benefits are Competitive and Negotiable
Requirements of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant:
- Must have an active State License
- Must have at least 1 year of clinical experience in Urgent Care or Emergency Room
- Must know how to do sutures, splints, and starting IVs
Responsibilities of the Urgent Care Physician Assistant:
- Record patient medical history and symptoms.
- Create patient care plans and contribute to existing plans.
- Perform physical exams and patient observations.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols.
- Educating and counseling patients and their families.